Registered Manager - LiverpoolApply Now
£30000 - £33000
We are recruiting a Registered Manager for a family run domiciliary care company which was first established in 2011.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of the business in accordance with statutory regulations and company policies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a company that truly values its staff and can provide real career development opportunities.
As a family run company, you will be welcomed in to a nice, caring environment with a close and supportive staff team.
Purpose of Position
- Take responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of the business in accordance with statutory regulations and company policies.
- Promote a caring environment for clients and staff through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs.
- Ensure that each client receives care appropriate to their individual need.
- Accountability for quality & compliance, ensuring CQC regulations are adhered to
- Implement the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
- Adhere to all policies and procedures issued by the company, embedding them into good practice across the organisation.
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key individuals and identify business development opportunities.
- Safeguard from abuse and act immediately to report and take appropriate action, following the organisation’s policies and procedures including making statutory notifications to appropriate Regulations.
- Day-to-day running of the business:
- Manage, supervise and appraise the staff team, ensuring all areas are being managed in accordance with the business ethos and CQC Regulations.
- Liaise with and co-operate with health professionals, family members, clients, ensuring referrals are made, where necessary.
- Participate and cooperate with CQC inspectors and inspections.
- Liaise and co-operate with CHC Monitoring and Contract teams, as required.
- Business Development - ensuring that prospective clients are supported and informed about our service and service calls are scheduled.
Person Specification — Essential Criteria
The following qualities are considered essential for the post of Registered manager:
- A Care Management qualification (or equivalent) or the willingness to undertake the identified Skills for Care qualification within six months of appointment.
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years in a management role
- Experience: Care Sector, minimum of 2 years
- Experience: Good knowledge and understanding of CQC Regulations
- A drive to achieve excellence
- Strong leadership and ability to take responsibility
- A self-motivated individual who is organised, flexible and caring.
- Mentally and physically able to cope under pressure.
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- A good communicator
- Committed to high standards
- Committed to training.
- A good knowledge of IT
- Job Type: Full-time (providing support to On-Call staff)
- Starting salary: £30K - £33K depending on experience
- Bonuses: Performance-related salary increases
- Licence: Driving Licence
- Language: English
- Compliance: All successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.
- Start Date: May/June 2021 (negotiable)
- Interviews will be held in April/May 2021