Registered Care ManagerApply Now
£35000 - £38000
We are recruiting a Registered Manager for a family run domiciliary care company which was first established in 2011.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of the business in accordance with statutory regulations and company policies.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a company that truly values its staff and can provide real career development opportunities.
As a family run company, you will be welcomed in to a nice, caring environment with a close and supportive staff team.
Purpose of Position
Take responsibility for the day-to-day management and administration of the business in accordance with statutory regulations and company policies.
Promote a caring environment for clients and staff through high standards of professional practice which are conducive to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual and spiritual needs.
Ensure that each client receives care appropriate to their individual need.
Accountability for quality & compliance, ensuring CQC regulations are adhered to
Implement the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014
Adhere to all Policies and Procedures issued by the company, embedding them into good practice across the organisation.
Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key individuals and identify business development opportunities.
Manage and oversee all safe practice including safeguarding investigations etc
Safeguard from abuse and act immediately to report and take appropriate action, following the organisation’s policies and procedures including making statutory notifications to appropriate Regulations.
Day-to-day running of the business:
Manage, supervise and appraise the staff team, ensuring all areas are being managed in accordance with the business ethos and CQC Regulations.
Liaise with and co-operate with health professionals, family members, clients, ensuring referrals are made, where necessary.
Complete relevant referrals to appropriate professionals to ensure a safe working environment for all involved
Attend Care Reviews in accordance with company policy, updating Care Plans as appropriate
Ensure prospective clients are supported and informed about our service and service calls are scheduled.
Visit new clients in their own homes to complete assessments and care planning, ensuring a safe service
Participate and cooperate with CQC inspectors and inspections.
Liaise and co-operate with CHC Monitoring and Contract teams, as required.
Manage and participate in the On Call rota (usually 1 week per month)
Support the person On Call in emergency situations
Person Specification — Essential Criteria
The following qualities are considered essential for the post of Registered manager:
- Qualification: A Leadership & Management Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience: A minimum of 2 years in a management role
- Experience: Care Sector, minimum of 2 years
- Experience: Good knowledge and understanding of CQC Regulations
- A drive to achieve excellence
- Strong leadership and ability to take responsibility
- A self-motivated individual who is organised, flexible and caring
- Mentally and physically able to cope under pressure
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- A good communicator
- Committed to high standards
- Committed to training.
- A good knowledge of IT
- Job Type: Full-time (providing support to On-Call staff)
- Starting salary: £35-38K, depending on experience
- Bonuses: Performance-related salary increases
- Licence: Driving Licence
- Compliance: All successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and DBS checks.
- Start Date: negotiable
- Closing Date:01/07/2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00-£38,000.00 per yearApply Now