Support Worker Halton - Full Time SalariedApply Now
£20800 - £21840
We are hiring 4 Full-Time Support Workers to join our expanding team.
40 hours per week, with paid lunch breaks and a fixed 2-week working pattern
£20,800-£21,840 per year – depending on qualification.
These roles are based in the community and are on a rota-based, shift working pattern to ensure that a high quality of support is delivered to our clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The ideal candidates will work shift patterns inclusive of early starts, late finishes, long days, alternate weekends and bank holiday working.
This is predominantly a lone working position.
You will have experience of working with vulnerable client groups and ideally, you will have experience of working with Mental Health and/or End of Life Groups or the willingness to obtain the relevant experience and qualifications. You will hold a minimum of a Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care, or equivalent and a driving licence with access to your own vehicle at all times.
- You take pride in providing the best quality care possible
- You want to support families to make a difference to lives
- You have a natural ability to treat people with dignity, empathy and compassion
- You ideally hold a minimum of a Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care, or equivalent
- You have excellent communication skills
- You want to work with a team that care about making a difference
- You hold a driving licence and always have access to your own vehicle
- Fixed hour contracts
- Permanent positions
- An opportunity to be part of an amazing team that truly cares
- £20,800 for Level 2 qualified
- £21,840 for Level 3 qualified
- Double pay for Bank Holidays
- Mileage allowance 45p
- Occasional overnight shifts available
- Uniform provided
- Mobile phone provided
- Training and Development opportunities to complete QCF – Social Care Diploma Level 3
- Company pension
- Paid Annual Leave
- Your birthday off – guaranteed
- Company events
- Wellness Programme
- Open Door Policy
- 24-hour emergency help and support
- Incentives for supporting the team
- Referral bonus
- A commitment to quality and helping you to become the best version of you that you can be
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,800-£21,840 Per Year (depending on qualification)Apply Now