Specialist in Home Care
Support At Home Limited is a local, family run business, providing high quality care for adults and families in their own homes. Support at Home currently provide care services in all areas of Liverpool, Halton, Frodsham & surrounding areas. We have teams of carers ready to start your care package within 24 hoursSee our Care Services
Direct Payments are seen as making an important contribution to the independence, well-being and quality of life of people with care needs.
Direct payments allow you to receive cash payments from your local authority instead of care services. This can give you much more flexibility and greater control of your support package. This page has information about what direct payments are, and where you can find more detailed information.
Immediate start care packages
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering a Live-In Care Service
Why choose Support at Home for your Live-In Care provider?
- We are a local family run service, employing local people
- We have a 24-hour emergency helpline which means we can respond to emergencies
- We don’t charge any additional costs for Bank Holidays (for Live-In care)
- We have a rigorous recruitment, selection and training process meaning we only choose people to work for us, if we would choose them to look after someone we love.
- All Support Workers attend a full induction and training programme prior to starting with us and are then trained to Diploma Level
- All Support Workers are reference checked and have a full satisfactory DBS check
We are a Real Living Wage Employer, ensuring our Support Workers are paid generously and fairly for their work.contact us now for more info
We have produced a small video to show some of the amazing work that some of our team do on a daily basis. Check it out here:- https://youtu.be/fDN76tcJTxE
We have recently launched our new Digital Care Service.
The Digital Care Service is designed to compliment our existing service by providing a video link to our clients via a new and exciting piece of equipment called the KOMP!
It is designed specifically to be used by the elderly generation. The user-friendly device looks like a traditional TV set and does not require the user to have any understanding of linking in to the internet or the apps etc associated with normal tablets and devices. It comes with built in internet so the user does not have to have broadband at home.
Sign up to our newsletter, Read our blog for the latest news or follow us on social media for regular updates.
Our Support Workers receive The Real Living Wage from April 2020Read More
Support at Home Ltd @Support_at_Home
Support at Home Ltd CQC overall rating Good 13 August 2019 See the report
Digital Care CallsRead More